We are happy to take part in our customers’ technological development. It gives us an opportunity to meet challenges every day. Each of them requires an individual approach and we find an effective solution. This is the way we work.
We were glad to provide to one of the leader in the chemical industry or leading innovative battery producer, packing solution for transporting hazardous materials.
How to pack hazardous materials?
We know what obligations are imposed by the European Agreement for the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR). We work according to the requirements of IATA (regulations on the transport of hazardous materials in international air transport), IMDG (International Regulations for the Transport of Marine Hazardous Materials) and RID (Regulations for the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Rail).
Let’s start with the requirements!
We are actively observing any change on the market, so we are aware of the recent additions to the international regulations. packaging which have not been awarded with “UN” marking, could not be used for the packing and transport of the hazardous substances. All these requirements aply to international and domestic transport. We know how to protect such goods. Each single case requires an individual tailor-made solution. It quarantees safety – not only in transport (shocks and cargo handling) – but also during storage, for example take-off the goods from the pallet or from the bulk package.
Testing and certifications
“There is crucial for our customers to conduct additional testing and select materials which should meet the highest quality level – optimized for specific products. Etisoft packaging has experiance in developing such solutions.
We are taking such challenges.
Our packaging are made ready to use for shipping. Your product is safe in transport, run without loosing any single piece in cargo due to vibration, temperature, humidity or air-pressure. This has been confirmed by the positive results, carried out at the COBRO lab. ”
- 1st packaging group – includes high risk materials
- 2nd packaging group – includes medium risk materials
- 3rd packaging group – includes low risk materials
We have implemented many projects with passion and involvement. We can safely pack acids of varying concentration and cleanesty level, professional chemicals qualified as hazardous substances, batteries and accu batteries.
The following packaging are the final effect:
- Combined packaging with interior fittings in the form of inserts and barriers, to pack liquid hazardous materials belongs to 1st packaging group with density up to 1,2g/m2 and 2nd packaging group with density up to 1,8g/m2.
Packaging fulfills: ADR-2013, RID-2015, IMDG-Code-2012, IATA-DGR-2015.
- Combined packaging with interior fittings in the form of inserts and barriers, to pack solid and liquid hazardous materials belongs to I, II and III packaging groups.
Packaging fulfills:ADR-2015, RID-2015, IMDG-Code-2012, IATA-DGR-2015.
- Combined packaging to hazardous items belongs to packaging group No II, (UN 3480 i UN 3090) with carriage weight up to 3,0 kg.
Packaging fullfils requirements of: ADR-2015, RID-2015, IMDG-Code-2012, IATA-DGR-2015.
- Packaging for transport of hazardous items belongs to packaging group No I, (UN 3480 i UN 3090) with carriage weight up to 1,5 kg.
Packaging fullfils: ADR-2015, RID-2015, IMDG-Code-2012, IATA-DGR-2015.
Ask a question about hazadrous materials packaging
Packaging production for ADR, RID, IMDG-Code or IATA-DGR shippment is not an easy task. Thanks to our business partners and their trust, we can constantly develope our knowladge in this field. If you want to ship hazardous materials, you should be aware of special requirements for shipping conditions.
We will help you resolve your doubts about shipment’s of hazardous materials. Our team will create a solution that will make your transport safe. This will be confirmed by the obtained certificate.